With Donald Trump taking seat in the highest office of the USA as the President-elect, it has become one of the hottest talked about topic this week and most probably in the next few coming weeks too. Not only does it affect the USA alone but as well as everyone watched helplessly and with much reluctance, we all still must come to terms with what has happened and move on from here.
Now that we’ve got your attention, let’s not waste any more time on locker room banter and get down to the crux of things. At Ohmyhome, we are running on full capacity and our captain still can do with a little more help. Ohmyhome is looking for property agents who are dedicated to their job yet know when is play time. You must be thinking where is that typical checklist that every job post has?
Well, here’s a not-so-exhaustive list of what is it like being here at Ohmyhome:
1. A stable and competitive income. Monthly pay checks!
Our admin auntie is always right bang on time, don’t worry.
2. No more worries of your boss(es) asking, “Did you hit your monthly quota?” or the constant chase for higher commission fees.
3. Leave entitlement and medical benefits, like all proper companies should have.
4. With Ohmyhome back up some of your financial worries, you can really zoom in on what you are really doing – to help others find their ideal homes.
5. We cover your marketing fees like you’re running your presidential campaign.
6. Start-up culture with -wait for it- not one but TWO fun (and pretty) bosses and of course, colleagues whom are way more fun.
Who doesn’t want to work alongside fun-loving people?
7. We bring the clients to you, not the other way around.
and last but not least;
8. You’re a go-getter. You always strive to be a better version of yourself every day.
To apply, drop us a message at https://omh.sg/contact or call us at 6100 1009!
GIFs credit: Giphy